The Board Connection’s membership consists of professional women who have the desire and ability to be serious candidates for corporate board positions.
Membership in The Board Connection is exclusive, but not exclusionary. Our objective is to develop a pipeline of board-ready women across diverse industries and disciplines whose credentials best align with the qualities most requested by board search committees.
Prospective members are asked to complete the online membership application and submit payment details for the annual dues. Payment is only processed after interviews and consideration is completed, for candidates who are invited to become members.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED INCLUDE:
- Responsible for top leadership of an organization, as recognized by a C-level position, VP level position, PhD, MD, JD, Partner
- Organizational Scope/Background/Size in a public or private $100 million company or appropriate industry equivalent
- Leadership experience, such as:
- Non-profit board membership or leadership committees
- Civic leadership positions: “Leadership City”, Chamber of Commerce, civic boards or committees, elected official
- Professional organization leadership
- Commitment to help build TBC’s network and pipeline of eligible members.
- Eligibility verification.